The main research areas are:
- numerical modeling of problems of aero- and hydrodynamics on parallel computers,
- computer methods of modeling and driving complex dynamic systems with consideration of man-caused and economical defeats,
- mathematical modeling of natural and antropogenic disasters,
- automation of modeling of complex mechanical systems,
- mathematical modeling and development of safe technologies,
- medical cybernetics.
Undergraduate and postgraduate students of Lomonosov MSU do science work and
make investigations in area of mathematical and numerical modeling (parallel
computing) in Center.